|Posted by KDStudios on May 12, 2011 at 12:23 PM|
Wow it has been some time since I last wrote in my blog. I have been meaning to write in it now for the past few months but haven't really had the time to do so. But today I've decided to kick start the site again, but that's for later in the blog.
Now... Things have been going really slowly here for me. My main gaming/recording computer is STILL out of action. What was once just a power button issue has now blown way out of proportion to what I thought it would be. So there's no chance of that being powered up any time soon. That means valuable data is still on there and I have to make do with the scraps of data I didn't have on the computer at the time.
Because of data not being accessable the following has taken place in the meantime:
- Restoreout NV has been put on indefinite hold (Noooooooo)
- All of my RH_Ironsights plugins won't be available to upload (But may be able to if they are on my external fallout mod HDD, fingers crossed)
- Futuristic Texture Pack 1.5 update won't be updated any time soon, but WILL be updated when I find time to.
- Realistic HD Texture Pack has been updated to 1.5_01 so be sure to download it.
- Man Vs Minecraft will not be concluded and has been discontinued due to map being on that computer.
- I have created a few "Minecraft Short" videos which are parodies of popular multimedia.
- Started a [Howto] Geck Tutorials to help some of you guys out with modding.
- Helped Wiccan0Witch create and publish "Falloutcraft - Minecraft in Fallout" CHECK IT OUT!