KDStudios

Our Gaming Portal

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Excellent Work

Xynth25

I have to say overall that I am quite pleased with the mods you've offered for RogueHallow's Iron Sights mod. I completely and utterly adore the M92E Samurai Edge by HeroinZero, it's probably my favorite gun mod ever. Zealotlee's ACR is very well done, although the crosshair on the foresight is just a hair off from the crosshair. Not enough to truly affect the gameplay, but it's one of those aesthetic things that kinda bugs me occasionally. The MK48 LMG mod is great, although it's slightly overpowered (not your fault, I know). All I can say for that is, don't use it w/ Wasteland Mastery (1.7k dps -.-'). The sight on that is also just a hair off from the crosshair, but even less than the ACR and completely acceptable.

Haven't used the Laser Assault Rifle that much, I'm more of a lead and cordite person than I am energy and plasma. What I have found of it, though, is excellent for it's purpose.

Looking forward to seeing what you put out next.

--

"Better a smartass than a dumbass." - Harry Dresden, The Dresden Files: Death Masks

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think it's a luxury. Not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom. Good time to take...inventory. Outgunned. Outnumbered. Out of our minds. On a suicide mission. But the sands and the rocks here, stained with thousands of years of warfare...They will remember us. For this. Because out of all our vast array of nightmares, this is the one we choose for ourselves. We go forward like a breath exhaled from the Earth. With vigor in our hearts and one goal in sight: We. Will. Kill him." - Captain John Price, CoD:Modern Warfare 2

April 29, 2010 at 11:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Entreri

Yea, I'm digging the M4.  Finish it.  :D

December 20, 2010 at 12:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

KDStudios
Site Owner

and @Entreri...

No =P... I will one day though... one day... sometime... in ... 2011? :P

--

I endorse this post.

Want to contact me? [email protected] 

Check our Youtube Channel: KDStudioslive