KDStudios

Our Gaming Portal

Forums

Forum Home > Suggestions > KDStudios (Another Request)

I337IB3

Hey m8 it's me again, I got another rifle that I would like to work with RH mod. Burpo's AK 47 used to have a ironsight mesh but it got removed from nexus for some unknown reason. I think it is because there was an issue and the original mod was flawd. Something was wrong with the texture's or meshes because it had an issue that is like not have ur game validated. If it's plausible I'd love to have it. Also congratz on the site, rather nice I must say :P

May 4, 2010 at 6:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

KDStudios
Site Owner

I don't see a problem with this, I'll look into this soon, expect it up in a few days (providing I get his permission I'll check the page if it already provides that info

--

I endorse this post.

Want to contact me? [email protected] 

Check our Youtube Channel: KDStudioslive 

Good day to you all *Raises Fedora Hat*

May 4, 2010 at 8:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

I337IB3

Sorry I got another, but I think this one might be easy just because you done some of Heroin Zero's other work. If I could get his FN scar to with RH I would be eastic.

Here's the link to his work.

Ihttp://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=6518

--

Fallout 3 is my addicition and I quiet can never put it down.

May 6, 2010 at 6:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Xynth25

Yeah, second the SCAR. Also, if you do edit the SCAR, can you do a Light and a Heavy version (5.56mm and 7.62mm/.308)?

--

"Better a smartass than a dumbass." - Harry Dresden, The Dresden Files: Death Masks

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think it's a luxury. Not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom. Good time to take...inventory. Outgunned. Outnumbered. Out of our minds. On a suicide mission. But the sands and the rocks here, stained with thousands of years of warfare...They will remember us. For this. Because out of all our vast array of nightmares, this is the one we choose for ourselves. We go forward like a breath exhaled from the Earth. With vigor in our hearts and one goal in sight: We. Will. Kill him." - Captain John Price, CoD:Modern Warfare 2

May 6, 2010 at 10:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

I337IB3

Hasn't been to much action has there been any luck with the scar? The ak-47 recently got an ironsight.

--

Fallout 3 is my addicition and I quiet can never put it down.

July 17, 2010 at 4:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.