KDStudios

Our Gaming Portal

Forums

Forum Home > Suggestions > Another Request

Xynth25

Ok, was happy to see the mp5 for IS mod you just released, but I've got a much bigger mod idea now.

Just started using FWE, and I wanted to know if you could make the weapons IS compatible. Also, could you do the various weapons from WMK to be IS compatible?

--

"Better a smartass than a dumbass." - Harry Dresden, The Dresden Files: Death Masks

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think it's a luxury. Not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom. Good time to take...inventory. Outgunned. Outnumbered. Out of our minds. On a suicide mission. But the sands and the rocks here, stained with thousands of years of warfare...They will remember us. For this. Because out of all our vast array of nightmares, this is the one we choose for ourselves. We go forward like a breath exhaled from the Earth. With vigor in our hearts and one goal in sight: We. Will. Kill him." - Captain John Price, CoD:Modern Warfare 2

May 15, 2010 at 5:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

KDStudios
Site Owner

Hey there, sorry we aint been too active here lately. So I took the liberty to quickly get Zealotlee's MP5 working with IS.

Now FWE, that is one massive undertaking. But we'll look into it (Currently Downloading Now).

Depending how well done the meshes are and if they decide to do what I want them to, this shouldn't be TOO much of a problem. But with Fallout 3 being crashy as hell and a few of the team on holiday progress will be a bit slow.

Thanks for your time.

--

I endorse this post.

Want to contact me? [email protected] 

Check our Youtube Channel: KDStudioslive 

Good day to you all *Raises Fedora Hat*

May 15, 2010 at 11:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.