KDStudios

Our Gaming Portal

Forums

Forum Home > Fallout 3 Mods > I'd really appreciate it if you uploaded your Ironsight weapons some time in the future?

Rendruk

Please, because there are so few weapons with ironsight support!

January 24, 2011 at 10:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

KDStudios
Site Owner

Ah my friend I know =/

They will come this week I hope. I really need to get some free time to do it. But recent projects are keeping me neck high with things to do!

Don't worry, they are very high priority.

As soon as I finish my texture pack for MC I will get them done

-Promise- :)

--

I endorse this post.

Want to contact me? [email protected] 

Check our Youtube Channel: KDStudioslive 

Good day to you all *Raises Fedora Hat*

January 25, 2011 at 10:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rendruk

Yah. . . it's really annoying that even though RH comes with an FWE patch it doesn't alter many of the guns such as the Sten M3, the P90, or the M249 SAW (and those are just the ones off the top of my head).

If I were to make a weapon, especially after playing NV as I have, I would never release it without Ironsight compatibility. It's just a million times better with ironsights. 

January 25, 2011 at 4:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

KDStudios
Site Owner

Rendruk at January 25, 2011 at 4:30 PM

Yah. . . it's really annoying that even though RH comes with an FWE patch it doesn't alter many of the guns such as the Sten M3, the P90, or the M249 SAW (and those are just the ones off the top of my head).

If I were to make a weapon, especially after playing NV as I have, I would never release it without Ironsight compatibility. It's just a million times better with ironsights. 

I'm sorry for the very belated arrival of the mods but I'm uploading a whole bunch now.

Please look at my latest blog entry to see which mods are returning.

--

I endorse this post.

Want to contact me? [email protected] 

Check our Youtube Channel: KDStudioslive 

Good day to you all *Raises Fedora Hat*

May 13, 2011 at 6:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.