KDStudios

Our Gaming Portal

Forums

Forum Home > General Help > Streaming game play

GaoAsaurusG

Salutations,

After a quite innocent comment on a video, I got struck with an idea to stream gameplay and then post videos from the recorded footage.  I have never done this before, so tips and help is MOST welcomed.

I downloaded x-split and did manage to broadcast and record 7mins of me trying to get on my JustinTv account.  After that, I have been unable to 'Go Live'.  Could someone trouble shoot this?  I downloaded a JustinTV Adobe thing as prompted.  Now I can't seem to get a 'live feed'. 

o0oo like the avatar display here .  She looks better here than in any other forum she has stood as silent guardian of my name.

lol I am an OCD post editor. This countdown is causing me  major stress as to correcting all my spelling, grammer and context errors  in the alloted time-.-

December 19, 2011 at 11:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

KDStudios
Site Owner

Heyhey.

I'd love to see you livestream!

I'd try it out myself but my upload speed is so bad I can't even host a minecraft server let alone livestream video content :/

Perhaps one day when I've moved to an area with a better connection :D

There's a guy I follow and support called Bwana. I believe he's an admin at Justintv. I'm sure he'd be happy to help if you send him a message or something. He's a very chill guy. He livestreams every couple of days and has done for years.

http://www.justin.tv/bwana/videos

He's also made various videos related to livestreaming, recording, podcasting, gaming and even tech videos.

http://www.youtube.com/user/iobuffa

--

I endorse this post.

Want to contact me? [email protected] 

Check our Youtube Channel: KDStudioslive 

Good day to you all *Raises Fedora Hat*

December 22, 2011 at 9:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

KDStudios
Site Owner

Through an amusing twist of fate. Over a year later, I am now livestreaming on (almost) a daily basis and even Gao has tried her hand at going live with a program called Open Broadcast Software.

--

I endorse this post.

Want to contact me? [email protected] 

Check our Youtube Channel: KDStudioslive 

Good day to you all *Raises Fedora Hat*

May 9, 2013 at 6:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.