KDStudios

Our Gaming Portal

Forums

Forum Home > Suggestions > News section?

GaoAsaurusG

Salutations,

I am Very new, 2nd post  kind of new, but I think a 'News Section' could be handy. News concerning the lastest Mod being developed by ya'll, news of other Mods and Gaming news( popular and Industrial).  Perhaps a Mod review in the 'Review' section as well. The guys who make Mods are the best to tell us scrubs what is worth installing, yes? Surely ya'll check out the other Mods out there.

As for Gaming news, I would be happy to post news if ya'll wish this sort of section.  I was the News Mod of an Anime site.  I contributed Anime News, Manga News, Gaming News and World News (when work allowed.) ( AnimeFix.net :   mine is the same name and same avatar there ^.^)

December 20, 2011 at 12:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

KDStudios
Site Owner

Hey!

Welcome to the site :)

If you fancy posting some gaming news I'd be only happy to make a section for you.

But this website hardly gathers any traffic. But I do plan on upgrading it in the new year once christmas, new year and my birthday has settled.

So far I've just been testing out a new live chat host as the previous one failed us.

As for mod reviews. I think we could do something like that straight from the bat.

I used to play Fallout 3, Oblivion and New Vegas a lot and in doing so used a lot of mods made by others.

There's no reason why I can't start doing that now.

However I may just start on Minecraft mods at first, do a few popular mods for the older Fallout and Oblivion games.

Once the SDK for Skyrim comes out in January I might even start making mods for that game and start playing it again!

Great suggestions! :)

Thanks! :)

--

I endorse this post.

Want to contact me? [email protected] 

Check our Youtube Channel: KDStudioslive 

Good day to you all *Raises Fedora Hat*

December 22, 2011 at 9:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

GaoAsaurusG

This sounds grand!  With, of course, an introductory post for installing mods, please.  I know I had some trouble getting my first texture pack and first mod properly installed ( as there was an important omission in your instructions). *hugs*

December 27, 2011 at 6:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

KDStudios
Site Owner

I promise I will definitely make an updated video on installing mods and texture packs. Infact I'll most likely do it tonight. :D

--

I endorse this post.

Want to contact me? [email protected] 

Check our Youtube Channel: KDStudioslive 

Good day to you all *Raises Fedora Hat*

December 28, 2011 at 3:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.